59 More than 92 of internet users now consume video content online
Fascinating Technology Growth Statistics
The following are some eye-opening stats handpicked from the most reliablesources: * Globally, we have up to 1.35 million tech startups around the world. * The number of smart devices collecting, analyzing, and sharing data should hit 50 billion by 2030. * The highest number of transistors that fit into a microprocessor as of 2019 is 39.54 billion. * The computing and processing capacity of computers hits double figures every 18 months. * The world has produced 90% of its Big Data in the past two years. * 56% of Earth’s population has internet access. * Every second, 127 new devices are connected to the internet. * In Q1 of 2021, 4.66 billion people are using the internet.Sounds amazing right? That’s just the tip of the iceberg – we have more instore for you. Read on to find out!
General Technology Growth Statistics
The following are some generalized statistics about how the growth oftechnology is influencing every sector.
8. There are 3.96 billion social media users in the globe as of 2021.
(Source: Backlinko)Social media allows people to connect regardless of their geographicallocation and at negligible costs if you have to buy data bundles.Lucky for you if you’re using your office or public wifi.You’ll only have to part with $0.According to technology statistics for 2021, there are almost four billionsocial media networks globally. That’s almost twice the number in 2015.
Big Data Statistics
Data that has become so large and complicated for the traditional computersystem to make sense of is referred to as Big Data. However, Big Data impactstatistics have shown that it can become a goldmine to whoever understands itscapacity. Check out the statistics that follow to discover the impact of BigData on technology and internet growth.
24. We generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data daily.
(Source: Statista)According to tech growth statistics, we now produce data in trillions andquintillions daily. This number has been on the rise over the last few years,meaning that we should expect to produce more in the next 2-3 years.
25. Analytics and big data will bring in an income of $274 billion by
2024.(Source: Statista)Revenue from big data and analytics has been on an upward rise over the lastfew years. By Q4 of 2021, data center Internet Protocol (IP) traffic will getto 19.5 zettabytes. Business Intelligence (BI) analytics will be worth $14.5billion in 2022.
Mobile Technology Statistics
Internet traffic growth statistics tell that over the last decade, mobileusage has been on the rise, even surpassing desktop web traffic for the veryfirst time in late 2015. Almost anything can now be achieved on mobile. Checkout some of these mobile tech statistics to discover how vital technologicaladvancements on mobile have become.
Internet of Things (IoT) Statistics
Over the last few years, the concept of IoT has become a vital role playeracross various industries. More and more businesses now look to integrate itsmany benefits into their network infrastructures. The following are some ofthe most up-to-date statistics on the growth of IoT.
Internet Growth Statistics
Initially designed only to interconnect government-owned researchlaboratories, the internet has expanded at an exponential rate over the lastthree decades
59. More than 92% of internet users now consume video content online
monthly.(Source: Make A Website Hub)Online video platforms like YouTube get massive traffic on a per-second basisevery day. According to statistics, up to 500 hours of video is uploaded toYouTube every minute. Also, the platform has up to 1.9 billion users.
Top 10 Most Subscribed YouTube Channels In the World:
* * *Top 10 Most Subscribed YouTube Channels In the World: If you are looking forwhich YouTube channel is currently the most subscribed YouTube channels in theworld, then here are the results.After launching YouTube there are various types of YouTubes channels includingentertainment, music, film promotion & many others, here we listed the top 10Most Subscribed YouTube Channels In the World in 2020.YouTube is only known for as video watching, video making and video sharingplatform. It has the most popular application/ website all over the world overbillions of users worldwide (including banned countries).Many of youth and other categories people use YouTube to enjoying it selfs andrepresenting their destination and culture through YouTube platform into theworld.
List of Most Subscribed YouTube Channels In The World:
* * *YouTube was launched in 2004 and in 2006 it was acquired by Google. In2006-2020 we find out the top 10 most subscribed YouTube Channels in the worldlist in 2020.