General Psychology at Texas Tech University

techmanga June 27, 2021 0 Comments



Fine & Studio Arts at Texas Tech University


The Fine & Studio Arts major is part of thevisual & performing artsprogram atTexas Tech University.We’ve gathered data and other essential information about the program, such asthe average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many studentsgraduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Texas Tech ranks amongother schools offering degrees in Fine Arts.Go directly to any of the following sections:

Fine & Studio Arts Degrees Available at Texas Tech


* Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts * Master’s Degree in Fine Arts

Texas Tech Fine Arts Rankings


The bachelor’s program at Texas Tech was ranked 82 on College Factual’s BestSchools for Fine Arts list. It is also ranked 5 in Texas.

Popularity of Fine Arts at Texas Tech


During the 2018-2019 academic year, Texas Tech University handed out 54bachelor’s degrees in fine and studio arts. Due to this, the school was ranked

Fine Arts Student Diversity at Texas Tech


Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the FineArts majors at Texas Tech University.

Texas Tech Fine & Studio Arts Bachelor’s Program


For the most recent academic year available, 28% of Fine Arts bachelor’sdegrees went to men and 72% went to women.The majority of the students with this major are white. About 63% of 2019graduates were in this category.The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students whorecently graduated from Texas Tech University with a bachelor’s in Fine Arts.Ethnic Background| Number of Students —|— Asian| 1 Black or African American| 1 Hispanic or Latino| 15 White| 34 Non-Resident Aliens| 1 Other Races| 2

Texas Tech Fine & Studio Arts Master’s Program


The Fine Arts program at Texas Tech awarded 11 master’s degrees in 2018-2019.About 18% of these degrees went to men with the other 82% going to women.The majority of the students with this major are white. About 55% of 2019graduates were in this category.The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students whorecently graduated from Texas Tech University with a master’s in Fine Arts.Ethnic Background| Number of Students —|— Asian| 1 Black or African American| 0 Hispanic or Latino| 4 White| 6 Non-Resident Aliens| 0 Other Races| 0 View All Fine & Studio Arts Related Majors >

General Psychology at Texas Tech University


The General Psychology major is part of thepsychologyprogram atTexas Tech University.Here, you’ll find out more about the major, including such details as thenumber of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students,average salaries, and more. Also, learn how Texas Tech ranks among otherschools offering degrees in psychology.Jump to any of the following sections:

Texas Tech Psychology Students


Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of thepsychology majors at Texas Tech University.

General Psychology at Texas Tech University


The General Psychology major is part of thepsychologyprogram atTexas Tech University.Here, you’ll find out more about the major, including such details as thenumber of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students,average salaries, and more. Also, learn how Texas Tech ranks among otherschools offering degrees in psychology.Jump to any of the following sections:

Texas Tech Psychology Students


Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of thepsychology majors at Texas Tech University.

Louisiana Tech CompSci Students


Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the compscimajors at Louisiana Tech University.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *