Nursing at Louisiana Tech University

techmanga June 27, 2021 0 Comments



Nursing at Louisiana Tech University


Nursing is one of the majors in thehealth professionsprogram atLouisiana Tech University.We’ve gathered data and other essential information about the program, such asthe ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, andmore. We’ve also included details on how Louisiana Tech ranks compared toother colleges offering a major in nursing.Jump to any of the following sections:

Nursing Degrees Available at Louisiana Tech


* Associate’s Degree in Nursing

Louisiana Tech Nursing Rankings


The nursing major at Louisiana Tech is not ranked on College Factual’s BestColleges and Universities for Nursing. This could be for a number of reasons,such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurateassessment of its quality.

Louisiana Tech Nursing Associate’s Program


The nursing program at Louisiana Tech awarded 53 associate’s degrees in2018-2019. About 17% of these degrees went to men with the other 83% going towomen.The majority of associate’s degree recipients in this major at Louisiana Techare white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available,92% of students fell into this category.The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students whorecently graduated from Louisiana Tech University with a associate’s innursing.Ethnic Background| Number of Students —|— Asian| 1 Black or African American| 0 Hispanic or Latino| 1 White| 49 Non-Resident Aliens| 0 Other Races| 2

Computer Science at Louisiana Tech University


Computer Science is one of the majors in thecomputer & information sciencesprogram atLouisiana Tech University.We’ve gathered data and other essential information about the program, such asthe ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, andmore. We’ve also included details on how Louisiana Tech ranks compared toother colleges offering a major in compsci.Go directly to any of the following sections:

Louisiana Tech CompSci Students


Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the compscimajors at Louisiana Tech University.

Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)


* You must email from your Ivy Tech email account * You must provide the campus, day and time of the CNA course that you are requesting * Once the permission has been applied, you will be able to self-enroll in the course through Campus Connect * It generally takes less than 48 hours for the permission to be applied so33 people watched See more ››Nwi 2 days ago All Courses ››

Nursing & Practical Nursing Program


Students in the nursing and practical nursing programs at Ivy Tech gainvaluable skills and experiences by caring for real patients in a variety ofclinical settings including lab simulations.39 people watched See more ››Ivytech 1 days ago All Courses ››

Ivy Tech Nursing Degree


* It has been nearly a year and one graduating class since Ivy Tech of Northeast Indiana launched their refugee training class for CNA’s * The courses are offered throughout Ivy Tech’s 23 campuses.23 people watched See more ››Xpcourse 8 days ago All Courses ››

Ivy Tech Community College Nursing Program Review


* Ivy Tech Community College Nursing Certificate Programs * Certified Nurse Aid (CNA) Program * Students can take the Certified Nurse Aid (also known as Certified Nurse Assistant, CNA) course through short term programs available through the Corporate College at Ivy Tech Community College * The course consists of classroom and clinical experience.50 people watched See more ››Nursingschools4u 3 days ago All Courses ››

Nurse Aide Programs In Indiana CNA Training Classes IN


* If you are looking for CNA training programs in areas other than Bloomington, make sure you contact some the other campuses of Ivy Tech Community College established throughout the state of Indiana * Nurse Aide Training Classes in Adams County * CNA Course – Berne 1350 West Main Street, Berne, IN 46711 Phone: (260) 589-317355 people watched See more ››Cnatips 8 days ago All Courses ››

About ivy tech cna course


CNA Testing Ivy Tech Community College 50 W. Fall Creek Pkwy N. DriveIndianapolis, IN 46208. Ivy Tech Community College will notify the person whosubmitted the application to test by phone or mail of the test date, time, andlocation. Testing will be scheduled within …Website: www.ivytech.eduTotal: 32 New Courses

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *