Selection Process for DRDO recruitment through GATE 2021 2020 2019
IIT Madras MBA Selection Process 2021
The process is divided into two stages, firstly the applicants are shortlistedand then selected on the basis of below-mentioned stages:- * Applicants are initially shortlisted for the next round of selection based on a composite score with due weights to applicant’s CAT score, past academic performance, industry experience, Academic Diversity and gender. * Candidates from all categories shortlisted based on the composite score shall be called for a personal interview to a given location (except NRIs and Foreign Nationals). * The Institute emphasizes on analytical ability, communication skills, ability to work in groups and leadership potential. * The final selection for all categories will be based on Performance in the personal interview. * For shortlisted NRIs and Foreign Nationals, the final selection will be based on a personal interview which shall be conducted online.
DRDO Scientist B Recruitment through GATE 2021 (New Vacancies for 2021)
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has notified forScientist B recruitment through GATE 2021. Details about number of posts andbranch/specialisation is not notifies as of now. Candidates interested inapplying for DRDO recruitment through GATE 2021 have to fill GATE applicationform and qualify the exam with valid score. Details about start date ofapplication process for DRDO scientist B recruitment through GATE 2021 andother information will be available soon.
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Recruitment through GATE GATE 2021/2020/2019
Candidates will be required to meet some conditions which will be set up bythe authorities to participate in the recruitment process. If the criteria arenot met, then the candidates will be disqualified. Some of the generalcriteria are listed below: * Candidates should be of Indian nationality * Unreserved category candidates should not be over 28 years of age. Similarly, OBC category candidates should not be over 31 years and SC/ST category candidates should not be over 33 years of age. * PwD (HH) and PwD(OH) candidates will be given relaxation of upto 10 years in marked disciplines. * The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for serving Central Civilian Govt. employees working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres only if a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the advertised posts. * Ex-servicemen including Ex SSCOs/ECOs as per rules in vogue can also enjoy age relaxation.
Steps to fill application form for DRDO recruitment through GATE
2021/2020/2019 * Go to the official website (rac.gov.in) or direct link provided above * Candidates will have to register by submitting their details such as name, email address, mobile number. A password also has to be generated. * Personal, academic and contact details have to be submitted. For descriptive exam, two choices of centres also have to be selected. * The required documents have to be scanned and uploaded. * Candidates will also have to pay the required application fee. * The application form has to be submitted and the acknowledgement slip has to be printed out for future use.Application Fee – Rs. 100 (no application fee for SC/ST/PwD and womencandidates)
Selection Process for DRDO recruitment through GATE 2021/2020/2019
* Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE scores and/or descriptive examination. Personal interview performance will also be taken into consideration. * Selection of candidates will be restricted to the number of vacancies in order of merit. * The final result will be declared in online mode.
Selection Criteria for DRDO recruitment through GATE 2021/2020/2019
* For Part I – 80% weightage will be given to the descriptive examination and 20% weightage to personal interview. * For Part II – 80% weightage will be given to the GATE scores and 20% weightage to personal interviewPay Scale: Level-10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100/-) in specificdisciplines and categories. Total emoluments (inclusive of HRA and all otherallowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 80,000/- p.m. atthe present metro city rate.PSU Recruitment through GATE 2021 for CSE/IT EngineersGraduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an online test taken at anational level in India. The main reason for conducting this test is to judgethe learning skills of engineering and science UG candidates.All the candidates (Computer Science Engineers) who want to get a job inPublic Sector Undertakings (PSUs) give the GATE exam as scores obtained inthis exam are considered while giving jobs to the selected candidates. EachPSU announces the recruitment criteria for CSE (Computer Science &Engineering) students who have appeared in the GATE, some PSUs consider GATEscores of the existing year only, while some consider GATE scores of lastyears as well.Note: All the candidates appearing in the PSU recruitment drive must pen downthat GATE scores for PSU recruitment are valid for three years only.
Application process for NFL recruitment
* Step 1 – Register for GATE. * Step 2 – Visit the official website of the NFL to begin the registration process. * Step 3 – Fill the application form. * Step 4 – Pay the registration fee. * Step 5 – Submit the application.
Application process for NLC recruitment
* Step 1 – Register for GATE and apply online by visiting NLC’ official website. * Step 2- Pay a non refundable application fee online using the State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. * Step 3- Post submitting the online application, a Registration-Cum-Application form fill will be generated. * Step 4 – Take a printout of the registration slip and keep it safe for future use.
Application process for ONGC recruitment
* Step 1 – Visit the official site of ONGC. * Step 2 – Fill the application form by submitting the required details. * Step 3 – Complete the application form and click on the submit button.
Selection process for ONGC recruitment
* Candidates will be shortlisted through GATE scores. * Shortlisted candidates will be asked to attend Group Discussion (GD) and a Personal Interview (PI). * Final merit list will be prepared based on GATE scores, GD, and PI.
Application process for DRDO recruitment
* Step 1 – Visit the official website of DRDO. * Step 2 – Fill out the application form. * Step 3 – Take a printout of the submitted form.
Selection process for DRDO recruitment
* Applicants will be shortlisted through GATE scores. * The shortlisted applicants will have to appear for a written test and Personal Interview (PI).