Steps on How to Download Facebook Videos to Android Devices
Download your Free Zoom Background
We’ve split these 20 Zoom backgrounds into the following five categories: * Nature & Landscape Zoom Background Images – for those days you just wish you could be sipping coconut juice on the beach, or hiking on a scenic trail. * Urban Zoom Background Images – show your adventurous side by having your conference call from iconic cities around the world. * Indoor Zoom Background Images – a more subtle approach to spiffing up your workstation without actually needing to tidy anything up. * Fun Zoom Background Images – these abstract backgrounds are sure to start conversations at your next meeting. * Funny Zoom Background Images – if your workspace has room for jokes, why not show up amidst a pineapple party?
How to Download & Save Facebook Videos on PC, Mac, iPhone & Android
Facebook is an online social media tool for users to connect with people andshare moments. Sometimes you may come across an amazing video on Facebook andlook for a way to save it to your own devices. However, Facebook doesn’tprovide a built-in download feature to let you do that. That being said, thereare still ways to do it. Here I’m going to introduce you several usefulFacebook video downloader tools: Facebook video downloader for PC, Mac,Android, iPhone, Chrome & plugin. With these tools, downloading Facebook videois just a job of seconds. Without further ado, below are our 5 recommendationsfor downloading videos from Facebook for free.
Part 1. How to Save Facebook Videos on Windows/Mac Computer
Facebook is a must-have social media site for many people on the world,because it has plenty of video contents in various types, and one can share &discover interesting video clips, music videos, movies etc. However, Facebookdoes not provide a direct passage to download these videos to your computer orother devices for offline playback. So, what can we do to deal with thisproblem?If you want to download videos from Facebook to Windows computer, GihosoftTubeGet can be a good choice. It’s developed to download videos from YouTubeas well as Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Break and more.Besides, TubeGet can also act as a great Facebook video downloader for Mac ifyou have a Mac computer. And another good thing about this desktop videodownloader is that it keeps updating and improving its features, so it willnever fail to work unexpectedly.
Steps on How to Download Videos from Facebook on PC & Mac
1. Go to the Facebook website, and you will see a News Feed page if you’re logged in. If you aren’t logged in, enter your email address and password in the top-right corner of the page and click Log in. 2. Scroll through your News Feed until you find the video. Right click on the Facebook video and select “Show video URL”, then you will see the URL box, just copy it. 3. Run Gihosoft TubeGet and click “+Paste URL”, it will start to analyze the URL. After parsing, it will pop up a dialog box for you to set the output video resolution and save path. 4. Press “Download”. Depending on the total number of downloading video files and their size, the downloading process may take time.
Part 2. How Can I Download Videos from Facebook to My Android/iPhone Phones
PC users always have a lot of options while mobile users get less, but we useFacebook more frequently on smartphones than on computers. Therefore, you maybe engaged in the search of a Facebook video downloader for Android or iPhone.There are many apps that claim to have the ability to download Facebook videoson Android or iPhone devices, but we haven’t had much luck with any of them.If you have no idea what’s the best app to save Facebook videos for offlinewatching, you can find a perfect solution here, a great app – TubeMate. Withit, downloading Facebook videos on your Android phone is easy as pie. So hereI will take Android as an example expounding you how to download videos fromFacebook to mobile devices.
Steps on How to Download Facebook Videos to Android Devices
1. Download TubeMate from its verified sites such as Uptodown or SlideME. You can’t download TubeMate from Google Play, because TubeMate has the feature to download YouTube videos, so it’s not allowed to be put in the store. 2. Open TubeMate, paste the link of your Facebook video and click the green download arrow, then a new interface will pop up for you to select the video quality. 3. Click the ‘Download’ button, and you just sit tight to let the full process completed.Tips: If you want to download videos from Facebook to iPhone, you can tryVideo Downloader Super Lite. It’s an IOS app that allows you to downloadvideos from tons of different online video sites directly to your iPhone/iPad,Facebook is also included.
Part 3. Simple Way to Download Facebook Video by Online Site
Facebook hosts a large number of unique videos that you will not find onYouTube, Vimeo or other video hosting sites. But when it comes to downloadingthe videos posted on Facebook by other users, it’s not always as easy as justtapping and saving directly from within the app, for it doesn’t have a directdownload feature. But with the right straw, one can make great bricks. Now I’mgoing to show you an actual way to grab Facebook videos offline – using anonline website – GetfVid.GetfVid is a free online web application designed to download videos fromFacebook without registration. The downloading steps are very simple, all youneed to do is pasting the URL in the box and choose to download the video in ahigh definition format or a standard format. On top of that, it’s alsoequipped to download facebook private videos. To do this, check out this guidebelow.
Solution to Download Facebook Private Videos Online
1. To start with, first go to the Facebook video page, right click on the page and choose the option “View Page Source”, copy the complete Page Source. 2. Paste the copied content into the box on the GetfVid Facebook Private Video Downloader interface. Click the “Download” button and it will skip to another page. 3. On this page, you can choose to download the video in high definition format or standard format, and choose the appropriate download directory. Now you will start to download the private Facebook videos to your computer.
Part 4. How to Save Facebook Video with Plugin
The social media loves to tell you how it never forgets anything, but it’sdancing with an Internet connection. If the Internet connection is down, sodoes the content we keep on it. And there is also the danger that videos willbe taken offline the next day as the video creator may delete them or keepthem private. Sometimes it’s a good idea to download your favorite videos fromFacebook, either for keepsakes or for sharing them with your friends.Downloading Facebook videos online with website is pretty cool, it’s alsoquite user-friendly to a novice. There is also a very easy way to save videosfrom Facebook to your devices – trying an extension, which can make yourFacebook offline experience a little bit better. For Chrome users, it’s a goodidea to try FBDown Video Downloader, a stable and fast Chrome extension, andit’s guaranteed to work and work well. Now let’s get down to business and seehow to use it.
How to Save Facebook Video with FBDown Video Downloader Plugin
1. Go to Chrome Web Store and type in “FBDown Video Downloader” in the search box. Find the extension, then click “ADD TO CHROME” button to install this extension on your Chrome. 2. Open Facebook and find your favorite video, play it on the page. If the plugin detects the video, then its icon will turn green. Now click the icon! 3. Choose the video quality (Normal or HD) you like, then it will be directed to the download page. 4. Click “Download your Video” and the Facebook video will be soon saved to your computer in a few seconds.
Part 5. How to Download Facebook Video Online Through Chrome/Firefox
When you see an interesting video on Facebook and want to download it foroffline playback, but you just don’t want to install any software to fillextra space as you rarely use it. To solve this problem, you can turn to anonline site or a plugin, like the way I show you on Part 3 and Part 4, whichare easy to get started and work well.Aside from these two options, there is also a trick that can help to saveFacebook videos without the use of any third-party software, script or onlinevideo downloading service. All you need is your browser, Google Chrome,Firefox, IE or other browsers are OK. If you are ready, let’s dive into thedownload work.
Steps to Download Facebook Videos Online Without Any Software
1. To start with, first you need to find a video you want to download on Facebook, then right click on the video, select “Show video URL”. 2. Copy the URL and open a new tab, then paste it into the new address bar. Replace the “www” with “m” and then press “Enter” button. The purpose of this operation is to redirect it to the mobile version of Facebook. 3. A new interface will pop up, play the video on the screen, then right click the mouse and select “Save video as”. 4. Rename the video and choose a saving directory, then click “Save” button to complete the download.