Texas Tech Construction Engineering Bachelor s Program

techmanga June 27, 2021 0 Comments



Texas Tech Mechanical Engineering Bachelor’s Program


Of the 358 students who graduated with a Bachelor’s in ME from Texas Tech in2019, 88% were men and 12% were women.The majority of the students with this major are white. About 59% of 2019graduates were in this category.The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students whorecently graduated from Texas Tech University with a bachelor’s in ME.Ethnic Background| Number of Students —|— Asian| 12 Black or African American| 27 Hispanic or Latino| 70 White| 212 Non-Resident Aliens| 29 Other Races| 8

Biology Student Diversity at Texas Tech


Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the biologymajors at Texas Tech University.

Texas Tech General Biology Bachelor’s Program


In the 2018-2019 academic year, 163 students earned a bachelor’s degree inbiology from Texas Tech. About 53% of these graduates were women and the other47% were men.The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students whorecently graduated from Texas Tech University with a bachelor’s in biology.Ethnic Background| Number of Students —|— Asian| 14 Black or African American| 15 Hispanic or Latino| 47 White| 78 Non-Resident Aliens| 4 Other Races| 5

Texas Tech Physics Bachelor’s Program


During the 2018-2019 academic year, 25 students graduated with a bachelor’sdegree in physics from Texas Tech. About 84% were men and 16% were women.The majority of the students with this major are white. About 52% of 2019graduates were in this category.The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students whorecently graduated from Texas Tech University with a bachelor’s in physics.Ethnic Background| Number of Students —|— Asian| 2 Black or African American| 0 Hispanic or Latino| 8 White| 13 Non-Resident Aliens| 0 Other Races| 2

Construction Engineering Student Diversity at Texas Tech


Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of theconstruction engineering majors at Texas Tech University.

Texas Tech Construction Engineering Bachelor’s Program


During the 2018-2019 academic year, 26 construction engineering majors earnedtheir bachelor’s degree from Texas Tech. Of these graduates, 92% were men and8% were women.The majority of the students with this major are white. About 81% of 2019graduates were in this category.The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students whorecently graduated from Texas Tech University with a bachelor’s inconstruction engineering.Ethnic Background| Number of Students —|— Asian| 0 Black or African American| 1 Hispanic or Latino| 3 White| 21 Non-Resident Aliens| 1 Other Races| 0

Chemical Engineering Degrees Available at Texas Tech


* Bachelor’s Degree in Chem Eng * Master’s Degree in Chem Eng * Doctorate Degree in Chem Eng

Texas Tech Chem Eng Students


Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the chem engmajors at Texas Tech University.

Texas Tech Chemical Engineering Bachelor’s Program


Of the 83 students who earned a bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering fromTexas Tech in 2018-2019, 71% were men and 29% were women.The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students whorecently graduated from Texas Tech University with a bachelor’s in chem eng.Ethnic Background| Number of Students —|— Asian| 11 Black or African American| 6 Hispanic or Latino| 13 White| 36 Non-Resident Aliens| 14 Other Races| 3

Texas Tech Chemical Engineering Master’s Program


The chem eng program at Texas Tech awarded 8 master’s degrees in 2018-2019.About 62% of these degrees went to men with the other 38% going to women.The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students whorecently graduated from Texas Tech University with a master’s in chem eng.Ethnic Background| Number of Students —|— Asian| 0 Black or African American| 0 Hispanic or Latino| 2 White| 0 Non-Resident Aliens| 6 Other Races| 0 View All Chemical Engineering Related Majors >

Texas Tech EE Students


Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the EEmajors at Texas Tech University.

Texas Tech Electrical Engineering Bachelor’s Program


Of the 76 students who graduated with a Bachelor’s in EE from Texas Tech in2019, 84% were men and 16% were women.The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students whorecently graduated from Texas Tech University with a bachelor’s in EE.Ethnic Background| Number of Students —|— Asian| 5 Black or African American| 4 Hispanic or Latino| 23 White| 35 Non-Resident Aliens| 8 Other Races| 1

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *